Tuesday, January 20, 2009

cny cookies try-out

I've been baking quite a fair bit of pineapple tarts, almond cookies and kueh lapis. That's why the lack of pictures and posts since they're always the same things.

I didn't take a picture of the kueh lapis as I mentioned in an earlier post is was a practice bake for me. It was baked a little too brown but still taste good. Not too pretty for a photoshoot, so i skipped taking photos of the overly-browned kueh lapis =p I think I might also up the spice to make it more fragrant. hmm..

As a result, i don't have much time to play around and try out other cny cookie recipes =( and after baking batches of pineapple tarts and almond cookies, i've yet to bake any for my family! =X hopefully i'd have enough pineapple paste to go around..

I hope after completing all the 'orders', i'd have time to bake and try out more cny cookies! *fingers crossed*
Related Posts with Thumbnails