Was tasked to Bake some cupcakes for the church Sunday school teacher's day celebration, so I decided to go with the classic flavours. Everyone loves chocolate, right? That's what I think at least.
Vanilla cupcakes (makes 20 mini cupcakes)
100g salted butter, softened
125g self-raising flour
1. Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy and pale yellow.
2. Add in eggs, one at a time, and beat till well combined
3. Stir in flour until just mixed.
4. Add in milk and mix well.
5. Scoop batter till about 2/3 full and bakr in preheated oven of 165C for 12-15min or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
300g dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
400g heavy cream
1. Place chopped chocolate and heavy cream in a mixing bowl
2. Place mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water and whisk till melted.
3. Leave mixture to cool, and refrigerate till cold and whip to desired consistency.
Pipe ganache over cupcake using Wilton 1M piping tip and top with colourful Sprinkles.