Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And the Winner is....

....PEI - LIN

Sorry all for the terribly long wait. Christmas week was kinda a mad rush with church activities and numerous durian cake orders. I'm not complaining, but rather, grateful that orders were sorta pouring in when I least expected. Things were tough, but thank God for D who took leave to help me bake the cakes while I was away at work.

I know I said I wanted to mail out the gift before Christmas, but hey! There are 12 days of Christmas, so it is techinically still christmas!!

Anyway, congratulations to Pei-Lin, I'd be mailing you soon for your address before I sent out the package. In the mean time, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

1 comment:

ann low said...

Happy New year and wishing you & your family all the best for the coming year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails